Shekinah Fence Services LLC with a vast experience of eighteen (18) years in the fence business, is an expert in this field.
We install, maintain and repair wooden fences. We are lovers of this type of fence, and we proudly recommend it for all its benefits, such as:
- Wooden fences are affordable and durable.
- Maintaining a wooden fence is simple.
- The variety of wooden fences available is nearly endless.
- Wooden fencing is environmentally friendly.
- A wooden fence can increase your property value.
Shekinah Fence Services LLC has vey skilled and well-trained personnel using tools of the last generation and the best materials on the market.
According to our knowledge and experience Redwood is one of the most widely used wood types for wooden fencing. It is expensive, but it more than compensates for its price with durability, quality, and beauty. It is naturally resistant to rot and insects. It is therefore considered the best wood for fencing.
In addition to Redwood, we also recommend the following:
- Cedar. Cedar offers excellent resistance to rot and has natural oils that deter insects.
- Doughlas Fir.
- Pressure Treated Woods.
There are many, many styles for wooden fences, as indicated by the many names used to describe different styles, such as stockade, shadow box, board on board, and horizontal. You can see this styles in the images below.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch with Us!